Employment Opportunity (post date 2/5/18)
Johnco Inc. is a leading provider of, business-to-business, office technology solutions in Eastern/Southeastern KY, Northeast TN and VA. providing office equipment, office supplies and print shop services. Johnco Inc. provides reliability and personal service and is committed to the highest level of satisfaction and loyalty to our customers.
Are you seeking a new opportunity to work in the office technology field? Johnco Inc. seeks an Account Executive with the ability to strategically manage and grow its revenue through developing new markets and broadening our services within our current customer base. Account Executive is responsible to identify, develop and support State/Local Government opportunities as well as Private and public businesses on an ongoing basis. For the sales professional who has built their success on developing and managing customer relationships, this is your opportunity to achieve the next exciting phase of your career and be a part of the corporate philosophy of “Building Business Relationships that Last” where management and employees work together to make Johnco an excellent business partner.
- Perform as business consultant. Develop strategies to penetrate accounts, sell Konica Minolta and Kyocera equipment as well as other office equipment.
- Execute strategies that lead to the development of new markets, expansion of current opportunities, and replacement of competitive equipment.
- Provide quotes/bids by assisting in the writing of bid specification, analysis, preparation, and pricing development.
- Support customers through product knowledge, contract knowledge, account awareness, and analysis through sales presentations, product shows, training sessions, and other activities.
- Develop and present progress within the assigned accounts with Johnco management
- Provide technical and administrative support to customers to ensure outstanding relations and excellent customer support in all facets of daily activity.
- Position requires local travel and requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job. You must remain in compliance with State and company safety guidelines and driving policies.
- Experience required in the equipment industry (ie printer, copier, MFP devices) or similar sales industry.
Please Send Resume to email@example.com.